I was very flattered to be nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award by Suzanne at The Tales of Missus P – thank you!
So, this is what happens when you’re nominated:
- You write seven facts about yourself
- You link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- You link to seven bloggers who you think deserve the award
- You let those bloggers know they have been nominated
So, here goes…
- I still really, really enjoy colouring in…
- I have spent most of my life in south-east England but…
- I spent three months with a family in the Central African Republic and a year in Saarbrücken, Germany.
- I was an extremely picky eater and now so are my kids – what goes around comes around!
- I grew out of it so, hopefully, so will they…
- I can never pick my favourite book because I have so many.
- I’m not very good at poetry – see below.
Today is also Haiku Day on the WordCount Blogathon. I’m not very good at poetry – reading it or writing it – but here’s what I came up with.
|Yes, I’d rather be there than here today!
- Lindsay at The Little Reader Library – a really pretty blog and a wide range of interesting reviews.
- Sandra Hume at Little House Travel – a fellow Blogathoner, writing about all things relating to the Little House on the Prairie books by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- Sarah at Norfolk Bookworm – thoughts of a book blogger local to me.
- Katy Derbyshire at Love German Books – a fellow (but much more prestigious!) German to English translator, based in Berlin – insights into the German book world.
- OK, so it’s not book-related, but Venetia is a fellow translator and her Dolcis in Fundo food blog really is beautiful and inspires me to cook!
- Desperate Reader also highlights fascinating books.
- Karen at Euro Crime posts snippets on British and other European crime books, TV and film.
Now I’m off to let them know and tomorrow we’ll get back to the A-Z!